Pages

So What's My Story?

After 3 years of being a poor social worker (the work I loved, the pay I didn't), I decided it was time to go back to school and get my Master's! After weighing my options (school far away from home, or school in a different country that is only an 8-hour drive from home) I decided to try my luck in British Columbia, Canada.

For a year I lived in
Surrey, BC while attending Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC. However, as the final component of my work toward my Masters degree in Criminology I have moved back to the states to complete an internship at an Independent Living Program for youth leaving the foster care system.

Here is the story of my adventures as a graduate student in a "foreign" country as well as my current work back in the states.

< > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Laziness Creeping In....

I only have class 1 day a week.... and on-campus work 1 day a week... why is it that on those 2 days out of the week I have to drag myself to school? I need some motivation and energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment